A free service that delivers library resources to the homes of disabled users who have difficulty visiting the library via the post office.
Eligible Users Visit website
- Eligible users among the current students and faculty at Kyungpook National University
|Disabled persons registered at the Ministry of Health and Welfare||
||Persons with disabilities do not need to submit a certificate if they go through the verification process confirming their disability status when registering as a member of the National Library for the Disabled.|
|Persons of National Merit registered at the Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs||
||This service is available only when a user submits his/her certificate to the university upon applying for membership at the National Library for the Disabled (required once)
- User can submit certificates in person, by mail, or via e-mail.
|Long-term care recipients registered at the National Health Insurance Corporation||
- Available materials : Books available for loan at the Central Library
- No. of books allowed for loan : Max. five books per person at a time (within the number of books that can be borrowed by disability status)
- period : 30 days (Including round-trip delivery time)
- Extended use : One-time extension possible (+10 days)
- Lost or damaged materials : If a book is lost or damaged, the user must compensate the library in accordance with Kyungpook National University’s library rules.
- User penalties : Suspension from the Chaeknarae service for the period corresponding to the number of overdue days per book (number of overdue books X overdue days)
How to Use
- Before applying, check availability using the "Search for collections" function at the university library
Confirm library membership
Register as a member of the Chaeknarae website
Acquire library staff approval
Request Chaeknarae service
Use and return materials
- Check whether you are a member of the library.
- Register as a member on the Chaeknarae website.
- Library staff will approve your membership.
- Once approved as a member, search and request materials on the Chaeknarae website.
* Chaeknarae website - Search materials - University library comprehensive search service
- Requested materials will be delivered to your home free of charge through the post office (courier service).
- To return materials, request the return service on the Chaeknarae website.
- The post office will come to your home and collect the materials.
- Contact : The Information Service Team on the 1F, Central Library, Chaeknarae staff (Yoon Hyun-tak : 053-950-4676 / email@example.com)
- Contact : Sangju campus Library 1F Information desk(054-530-1623)