If the required materials are currently unavailable at our library, or if a user wants to visit other libraries in Korea or abroad as needed, he/she can print out the "Application to Access Resources at Other Libraries" on the library website and submit his/her student ID or personal ID to the visiting library for access.
- This service is limited to currently enrolled students, members of the faculty, and staff affiliated with the university. (excludes students on leave of absence and alumni members)
How to Use
Visiting other libraries
Fill out the request form
Print out the access request form
Visit the library
- Request : KNU Library Homepage > Using Books > Visiting other libraries > Request (Fill in the necessary information (visiting institution, expected date of visit, etc.))
- Approval : Once request is complete, library staff will confirm the user's identity and process the request
- Print : Upon receiving approval, the user can print the material
- When visiting other libraries, users must bring a printed copy of the “access request” form and either their personal ID or student ID.
- When using another library, comply with its user rules.
- Users are prohibited from borrowing/loaning an ID or modifying their information when filling out and submitting an access request.