This service allows users to access electronic materials provided by the library off-campus in the same way as accessing them on-campus.
Information on off-campus services
- Access to electronic data upon logging in to the website (no downloading and setup required)
- Connection environment : All IOS(Windows, Mac, etc.) and browser(Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome etc.)
User instructions of off-campus services
Access to electronic data website
When using electronic data through bookmarks or direct input of URLs
- Log in to the library website, then add “ http://libproxy.knu.ac.kr/_Lib_Proxy_Url” in front of the URL address.
- ex : [bookmarks or URL direct input of URLs] http://libproxy.knu.ac.kr/_Lib_Proxy_Url/URL address(http://www.dbpia.co.kr)
Google Scala user instructions
- When using Google Scholar off-campus, you must set the environment separately.
- Web DB inquiry : 053-950-4624 , e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquiries regarding login problems and errors related to off-campus access : 중앙도서관 1층 전산지원팀 (053-950-4654)