- Each individual may reserve up to two books.
- Up to ten users may reserve a particular book or resource.
How to reserve a Book
- Homepage login > Library Catalog > Detailed search results > Click button
- Available only for materials held in the Book Archives collection.
- Users can reserve only if there are no books “available for loan” (for the same book).
- Library Homepage/app > My Library
- When a reserved book is returned, a notification will be sent to the registered e-mail and mobile phone.
Check-out of Reserved books
- Visit the loan desk within three days of receiving this notice (excluding the date of notification) to borrow the reserved book.
- The Central Library and Medical Branch Library are open on Saturdays, meaning Saturdays are also included in the reservation period.
- If a reserved book is not borrowed within the reservation period of the book, your reservation will be automatically canceled and the next user in line shall be notified.
- Users who has an overdue book/resource or is suspended from loans.
- If you do not borrow a material after making a reservation, you will be prohibited from making a reservation for the next 30 days.
- Reservation on books/materials borrowed by yourself
- If you do not borrow a book after making a reservation, you will be prohibited from making a reservation for the next 30 days.
- You cannot reserve using a specific registration number.
- Contact : Central Library 1F Loan desk (053-950-4672~4676)
- Sangju campus Library 1F Information desk(054-530-1623)