|Monday - Friday||Saturday|
|During Semester||09:00 ~ 21:00||09:00 ~ 17:00|
|During Vacation||09:00 ~ 18:00||09:00 ~ 17:00|
※Automated book-return machine can be used after hours.
Loan limits and lending periods
|Graduate (Master, Ph.D.)||20||30|
|Professor (Full, Assistant, Associate, F/T lecturer)||50||180|
|Staff(Employed by the head of each organization)||5||14|
|Students on Leave of Absence||5||14|
|Staff, Teaching assistant, Researcher, Affiliated school teacher||20||30|
- Books can be checked-out using the automated check-out machine or check-out counter on the 1st floor of the Central library.
- Users can borrow only with their student ID card (identity card), and cannot borrow using another person’s ID card.
※ Users can use their mobile student ID, student ID card, card with their loan ID.
- Each individual can borrow up to two copies of the same book.
- Users must return materials to the loan desk or unmanned collecting machine by the expected return date.
※ unmanned collecting machine location : new wing 1F
- Users must return all borrowed materials when taking a leave of absence or when expelled.
- Prospective graduates must return all borrowed materials at least two weeks prior to their expected graduation date.
Contact : Central Library 1F Loan desk(053-950-4672~4674,4676)