This service allows graduate school alumni to access the library, use the library’s resources (including its databases), and borrow books the same way as enrolled students.
- Students who have completed their graduate school program can borrow materials only during the semester in which they have paid their tuition fee.
- Graduate alumni can access materials (no loans) and use the reading room for up to two years after graduation.
※ However, for those who have submitted a “Registration of Completion” form for the semester can access the library (including loans).
|Type||Course Work Completed Undergraduate||Course Work Completed Graduate
|Course Work Completed Graduate
(within two years of completion)
(2 loan extension)
|Apply for requested books||X||O||X|
|Archive material loan||X||O||X|
|Priority processing loan||X||O||X|
|Facility||Reservation for reading room seats in the new wing||O||O||O|
|Service||Electronic resource use
- ID : Student number + Student ID issuance number
- PW : 6 digits of date of birth
- Contact : Central Library 1F Loan desk (053-950-4674)
- Sangju campus Library 1F Information desk(054-530-1623)