- On-campus access: available without an additional login from any campus location (except for PCs dedicated to library search).
- Off-campus access: Library Homepage ⇒ Sign-in ⇒ accessible through connection to electronic materials sites (Domestic/Oversea Database).
ACM Digital Library Visit Website List
Database of full text 19 journals and 1,114 conference proceedings.
ACS(American Chemical Society) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 51 journals.
AIP (American Institute of Physics) Visit Website List
Provides access to full texts to articles of 10 journals published by American Institute of Physics.
AMA (American Medical Association) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 10 journals.
AMS (American Mathematical Society) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 8 journals.
APS (American Physical Society) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 12 journals.
AR (Annual Reviews) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 30 journals related to biomedicine.
ASM(American Society for Microbiology) Visit Website List
Full text of 17 ASM journals
AVON(Academic Video Online) Visit Website List
more than 50,000 video titles spanning the widest range of subject areas including anthropology, business, counseling, film, health, history, music, and more
Beck-online Visit Website List
Database of full text from 115 journals related to law.
BMJ Journal Collection (British Medical Journal) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 24 journals.
CAJ (China Academic Journals) (English), CAJ (Chinese)
Database of Chinese publications, including 822 journals related to literature, history, and philosophy and 1,590 journals related to political science, economics, and law.
Cell Press Visit Website List
Database of full text from 10 journals related to biomedicine and medicine.
CINAHL with full text(Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 1,054 journals related to nursing and health science.
Clinical Key Visit Website List
Database of over 200 books on medicine, over 400 journals, over 2,500 surgery videos, and Medline.
CJO (Cambridge Journals Online) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 249 journals published by Cambridge University Press.
Cochrane Library Visit Website
Evidence-based healthcare DB providing metadata about preventive/clinical medicine
De Gruyter e-Journal HSS Collection Visit Website List
10 Journals published by De Gruyter
DNSA (Digital National Security Archive) Visit Website
Database of US presidential documents related to national security.
DOSS (Dentistry & Oral Sciences Sources) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 221 journals on dentistry and oral hygiene.
EBSCOhost Complete Package Visit Website List_BSP List_ASP
- Academic Search Premier: Full text of 5,975 journals related to humanities, social sciences, and applied sciences.
- Business Source Premier: Full text of 12,379 journals related to business and economics.
Education Source Visit Website List
provides scholarly research and information as a collection of full-text education journals.
EEBO (Early English Books Online) Visit Website
Database of full text of over 125,000 books published in English-speaking countries between 1470 and 1700.
Emerald e-Journals Visit Website List
Database of full text from 167 journals from Emerald Publishing.
Emerald Engineering, Computing & Technology Collection (EECT) Visit Website List
Database of full text about Engineering, Computing, Technology from Emerald(KERIS 대학 라이선스)
Emerald Specialist Collection Visit Website List
Subject area: Acconuting, Finance & Economics, Education, Health & Social Care, Library Studies
EndNote Visit Website
- Software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references on the Windows and Macintosh desktop
- Click the appropriate link in the "Download" box below to download the version of the software you need.
- If prompted, log in with your KNU library ID and password.
- After you've logged into your KNU library account, download the version of the software you need(for Windows/PC or for Mac).
- Note: If you are prompted for a product key, make sure the folder you downloaded is unzipped before running the installer. You can do this by right-clicking on the folder that you downloaded, then choosing "Extract All".
- If you are installing EndNote for Windows/PC, you will need to navigate to where the downloaded folder was saved to your computer (usually this will be your "Downloads" folder). Right-click on the folder and choose "Extract All". Once the files are extracted, run the EndNote installer. By default, the EndNote X7 software will install in your computer's Program Files, and your EndNote library and data folder will be saved in Documents.
- If you are installing EndNote for Mac, you will need to navigate to where the installer (.dmg file) was saved to your computer. Usually this will be your "My Downloads" folder. Double-click on the file to being installation. By default, the EndNote X7 software will be installed in your computer's Applications folder.Your EndNote library and data folder will be saved to My Documents.
HighWire(trial) Visit Website
Database of free journals in all areas provided by Stanford University Library.
IEEE/IEE Electronic Library(IEL) Visit Website List
Database of 408 journals related to electricity, electronics, and computer engineering, 13,983 conference materials, and 3,850 standards.
IOP (Institute of Physics) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 102 journals.
JCR(Journal of Citation Report) Visit Website
- JCR Science Edition: Information from over 5,750 journals in science and technology.
- JCR Social Science Edition: Information from over 1,680 journals in social sciences.
JoVE(Journal of Visualized Experiments) Visit Website List Manual
JSTOR (Journal Storage) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 614 journals in all areas.
Karger Visit Website List
Database of over 50 journals in medicine from Karger Publishers.
Lexis Advance / As One / China / 360 바로가기 Manual(360) Manual(China) Manual(AsOne) Manual(Advance)
- Lexis Advance : Law/News of USA,The Commonwealth
- Lexis As One : Law/News of Japan
- Lexis China : Law/News of China
- Lexis 360 : Law/News of France
- Create account and log in on RISS before use
- Available on 16:00 ~ 09:00(KERIS Univ. license)
LION (Literature Online) Visit Website LION libguide List
Database of English literature, including over 350,000 poetic, fictional, and dramatic works, 350 journals, and critical bibliographic information, author biographies and bibliographies.
LISA (Library and Information Science Abstracts) Visit Website
Database of abstracts from over 440 journals related to Library and Information Science.
LLBA (Linguistic and Language Behavior Abstracts) Visit Website
Database of abstracts and bibliographies in all areas of linguistics.
LWW (OVID) Visit Website List
Database of 130 journals related to medicine, nursing, and health science.
MathSciNet Visit Website
Database of bibliographies related to Mathematical Review.
Mendeley Visit Website Manual
Web-based reference tool
Create Mendeley account before user(Can use ScienceDirect or Scopus account)
Create Mendeley account before user(Can use ScienceDirect or Scopus account)
MICROMEDEX Visit Website
Database of pharmaceutical products authorized, on sale, or being researched worldwide.
MLA International Bibliography Visit Website
Database of over 4,400 journals related to language, criticism, literature, and folklore.
Music and Dance Online Visit Website List Manual
Alexander Street의 학술용 오디오, 비디오, 레퍼런스, 악보(KERIS 대학 라이선스)
Nature Visit Website List
Database of full text from 14 journals published by Nature.
NEJM(The New England Journal of Medicine), 1990~ Visit Website List
Nexis Uni(former Lexis Nexis) Visit Website List
Provide law, precedent, news, etc.(Chrome browser recommended)
NSSD(National Social Science Database) Visit Website
- Full-text journal of Chinese philosophy and social science
- Only available on central branch
OUP (Oxford University Press) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 200 journals published by Oxford University Press.
OUP-Near Archive Visit Website List Manual
Full-text journal of Oxford University Press printed in 1996~2017 (KERIS Univ. license)
PAO (Periodicals Archive Online) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 50 journals related to literature, religion, and philosophy.
PML(ProQuest Medical Library) Visit Website List Manual
Over 1,250 titles, with more than 1,120 medical titles in full text (selected journals are available in color) with abstracts and indexing from the well-known MEDLINE® database.
PNAS(Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America)
Available whole full-text journal of PNAS since 1915
PQDT global Visit Website
- world's most comprehensive clollection of dissertations and theses from around the world
- spanning from 1743 to the present day
- offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997
PubMed (Trial) Visit Website
Database of free journals from National Library of Medicine (NLM) in medicine, biomedicine, and bioengineering.
Refworks Visit Website
- Web-based tools for bibliography management and thesis writing.
- Before using, an account is created from the homepage of Refworks.
- Off-campus connection possible.(Group code: rwkyungpooknatu)
RSC (Royal Society of Chemistry) Visit Website List
Database of full text from 38 journals.
RU(Rockefeller University Press) Visit Website List
3 Journals published by Rockefeller University Press
Sage Visit Website List
Database of full text from 517 journals related to medicine, economics & business, and social sciences.
Science Visit Website List
Database of Science journal (data from 1880 to 1997 can be used through JSTOR).
ScienceDirect Visit Website List
Database of full text from 2,081 journals in all areas (1995 to present) from Elsevier.
SciFinder-n Visit Website Manual
Database of bibliographic and patent information in all areas of natural sciences.
Scopus Visit Website
- Database of abstract citations provided by Elsevier.
- Includes over 21,000 peer-reviewed journals in science, technology, medicine, and social science, and provides latest information on scholarly literature and citation analysis.
SocINDEX with FullText Visit Website
- SocINDEX™ with Full Text is the world's most comprehensive and highest quality sociology research database.
- Before using, an account is created from the homepage of Riss(Keris support, a day 16:00~ day after 09:00)
Springer Archive Visit Website List
Database of full text from 1,614 journals published by Springer.
Taylor & Francis Visit Website List
Database of full text from 532 journals from Taylor Francis Online.
The Vogue Archive Visit Website
Accessible to Vogue from first edition(KERIS univ. license)
TKC Law Library Visit Website List
Database of 21 journals on Japanese law.
UpToDate Visit Website
Database specializing in evidence-based medicine (EBM).
Web of Science Visit Website Manual
- Database of citation information published by ISI, publisher specializing in academic paper evaluation and citation indexes.
- SCI(Science Citation Index), SSCI(Social Science Citation Index), AHCI(Arts & Humanities Citation Index)
WestlawNext Visit Website List Manual
Database of precedents, laws, news, journal articles, and business information.
Wiley Online Library Visit Website List
Database of full text from 1,206 journals published by Wiley-Blackwell.