• Can I access original texts available at the National Assembly Library, the National Central Library, and the National Digital Library?

  • Where can I find materials from the Foreign Academic Journal Support Center?

  • Is there a way to copy or borrow materials that are not in the library?

  • What is the inter-library loan subsidy service?

  • How do I check which academic databases our library subscribes to?

  • How can I search and use electronic data?

  • How to request the library to purchase a book, and how long does it take?

  • Is it possible to view the original text DB at home and abroad from outside the campus?

  • I can’t search the original text on Google Scholar from outside the campus. What should I do?

  • This is a question related to registering department and research fund books.

1 2 3 4 5
of 5page