- Multiple copies, books, and reference materials with low utilization rate [closed stacks]
- Computer science, information & general works(000), Philosophy & psychology(100), Religion(200), Social sciences(300), Language(400), Science(500), Technology(600), Art & recreation(700), Literature(800), History & geography(900)
Check-out and Return Team
- Check-out and Return
- Reserved book check-out
- User ID issuance
- Check-out and return of non-book materials
☎ 053-950-4672 ~ 4676
General Information Reference Room
- Test preparation materials (related to corporate employment, civil service, public corporations, and title acquisition)
- Materials for advancement to higher academic level (Graduate School, School of Medicine, School of Dentistry, and Law School)
- TOEFL, Materials related to language courses abroad
- Steady sellers and Best sellers
- Window on America
Electronic Materials Room
- Non-book material search
- Digital content search and information search
- Multimedia use
Humanities Reference Room
- Humanities books.
- General Works (000), Computer Science (003-006), Library information Science (020), Philosophy (100), Religion (200), Art (700), History and Geography(900)
Language Reference Room
- Foreign languages books.
- Linguistics (400), Literature (800)
- Academic journals, culture magazines, and college papers published domestically and abroad
- Inter-Library Loan and Text Copying
- Foreign Academic Journal Support Center (reading and copying only)
☎ 053-950-4714 ~ 4716
- Master’s and doctoral theses from KNU
- Domestic and international newspapers(reading and copying only)
Natural Sciences Reference Room
- Books on pure and applied Sciences.
- Mathematics (510), Astronomy (520), Physics (530), Chemistry (540), Earth Science (550), Life Sciences (570), Botany (580), Zoology (590), Medicine (610), Engineering (620), Agriculture (630), Home & Family Management (640), Management & Public Relations (650), Chemical Engineering (660), Manufacturing (670-680), Architectural engineering (690)
Social Sciences Reference Room
- Books on social Sciences.
- Social Sciences (300), Political Science (320), Economics (330), Public Administration (350), Social Services (360), Education (370), Commerce, Communication & Transportation (380), Customs, Etiquette & Folklore (390).(Legal materials (340) are held by Law Branch Library)
Special Reference Room
- Materials published in North Korea (closed stacks).
Old Books Room
- Old books, genealogies, original materials on East Asian studies, and Gyujanggak materials (closed stacks)
☎ 053-950-4698 ~ 4699
Private Libraries Room
- Privately donated books are organized into different libraries (closed stacks).