This service allows books to be loaned from the Central Library, Medical and Dental Branch Libraries, and Sangju Campus Library.
How to use the service
- Eligible books: all circulating books
- Check-out period: same according to user status and no extensions allowed.
- Processing period: Between the Central Library and the Medical and Dental Branch Libraries: within 3 days from the date of request. / Between the Central Library and the Sangju Campus Library: within 7 days from the date of request.
- Check-out: the user must pick-up the requested book within 3 days of its arrival at the library where the user is registered.
- Return: to the library where the user is registered.
How to apply
- Check the status of the book (which library and check-out status)
- Complete an inter-campus library loan request form and submit it to the library where the user is registered.
- Request forms can be received by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person.
- The request will be cancelled if : the library where the user is registered has the same book. / the user has late books or is subject to other penalties. If a user fails to pick-up two (2) requested inter-campus library loans, their borrowing privileges will be restricted for 6 months.
- Rare books are excluded from this service.
- If a book on inter-campus library loan is lost or damaged, the user will be responsible to cover all costs related to replacing the lost or damaged book according to library regulations.
Effective as of February 1, 2010.
Contact Information: Central Library 1F Checkout and Return Team ☎ 053-950-4674