- A valid KNU staff ID or student ID is required when checking-out books.
- Non-KNU personnel can register for a check-out card at the central check-out counter located on the 1st floor of the Sangju campus branch library.
Check-out limits and lending periods
||# of Books
||Two extensions allowed
|P/T lecturer (with signature of department chair)
||09:00 - 20:00
||09:00 - 18:00
- If the return date is a holiday or a day when the library is closed, the return deadline will be extended to the next day.
- A checked-out book can be sent through the mail or returned by another person if the return date is during a vacation or the book cannot be returned personally. In this case, the original borrower must confirm the return of the book by calling the person in charge of returns at the library. The original borrower will still be held responsible if the book goes missing or is damaged when being returned through the mail or by another person.
- Graduating students must return all their checked-out books no later than one (1) month prior to their graduation date.
2559 Gyeongsang-daero, Sangju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, 742-711, Korea
- A return request will be issued to the borrower if the return deadline for a checked-out book is not kept. If the book is not returned after the issuance of two (2) return requests (i.e. two (2) extended return deadlines), the issuance of any academic certificates, in the case of a student, will be suspended.
- If a book is not returned after three (3) return requests, the book will be regarded as lost.
- If a book is not returned before the return date, the borrower will not be allowed to check-out any more books for a period double that of the late return.
- If a checked-out book is not returned for more than 30 days, it will be regarded as lost.