The Sangju Campus Library provides a Local Community Membership that allows the residents of the Sangju area access to the Library materials.
All residents and workers in Sangju.
- Applications for a book check-out card must be made at the check-out counter, 1F of Library.
- Required Documents: ID picture (3×4cm), certificate of residence in Sangju or proof of employment in Sangju issued within 3 months.
- Period of validity: one year from date of issuance.
- Local resident members can use all the library facilities and databases of the Sangju Campus Library.
- Borrowing limit: up to 2 books.
- Check-out period: up to 14 days (renewable twice).
- N.B. Local resident members of the Sangju Campus Library can only checked-out materials from the Sangju Campus Library. Materials kept in the Central library of Kyungpook National University can be checked-out after obtaining a separate book check-out card for the KNU Central Library.
For issues such as late return, check-out suspension period, lost book reimbursement, and unauthorized check-out of library materials, Kyungpook National University Library Regulations and Operation Rules will apply.
Information for the handicapped
Entrance to library
The Sangju Campus Library has a slope entrance designed for wheelchair users. To request help, call the Library Information Center: 054-530-1623 or 1621.
Facilities for handicapped students
- Check-out and return delivery service for handicapped users: Central check-out counter on 1F T.054-530-1623 or 1621.
- Seats exclusively reserved for handicapped students: Ordinary reading room (1 & 2) on 1F and reference room on 3F.
- Wheelchair: 1 available in lobby of main building.
- Handicapped toilets: available on 1F.
- Elevator access to every floor of library.