How to apply
- All KNU graduates are eligible.
- KNU alumni can continue to use the Library for 2 years following their graduation.
- Applications must be made at the Check-out counter, 1F of Library.
- Alumni users can use all the library facilities and databases.
- Processing period
- Apply before 12:00 : access allowed from 17:00 on the same day.
- Apply after 12:00 : access allowed from 10:00 on the next day.
* KNU alumni who graduated more than 2 years ago can use the Library for 1 year by donating 50,000 won to the KNU Growth Fund.
Library Materials Checkout
- Graduates are eligible.
- Application must be made to Checkout Room, 1F of the Library.
- A person who graduated from the school less than 2 years ago can use the library for 2 years from the date of issuance.
- A person who graduated from the school more than 2 years ago can use the library for 1 year from the date of issuance.
- A user can use the library facilities (including the New Building) and the database.
- Borrowing limit: up to 5 books.
- Check-out period: up to 14 days (renewable twice).
- Student ID, identification (Resident Registration Certificate or Driver’s License) or graduation certification documents (Graduation Certificate or KNU Alumni Association affiliation documentation)
- Receipt for payment of 50,000 won to KNU Growth Fund (as appropriate)
- Graduating book check-out form
Payment methods to KNU Growth Fund
- Bank transfer
- Shinhan Bank. 801-01-072162 (Kyungpook National University Growth Fund Sponsor)
- Daegu Bank. 218-10-000494 (Kyungpook National University Growth Fund Sponsor)
- Direct payment to KNU Growth Fund Office: Room 606 Global Plaza (during office hours).
- For issues such as late return, check-out suspension period, lost book reimbursement, and unauthorized check-out of library materials, Kyungpook National University Library Regulations and Operation Rules will apply.
- Effective on May 1, 2011.
- Contact Information: Central Library 1F Checkout and Return Team ☎ 053-950-4672~4676