A special delivery service of checked-out books is available for faculty and students with disabilities.
- Eligible users: faculty and students with disabilities.
- Eligible materials: all books and materials in the general stacks of the Central Library.
- Serviced areas: faculty offices, disabled student support center, and department offices on Sangyeok campus.
- Processing period
- Requested before 14:00: processed within one (1) day from date of request.
- Requested after 14:00: processed within two (2) days from the date of request.
- The user should check the availability of the book or materials before requesting the delivery service.
- Upon delivery, the user must stamp or sign a Library Materials Delivery Receipt.
- Return: the user must return the book or materials to the library (check-out counter on 1F)
- Only the user can receive delivery of the requested book or materials.
How to Make a Request
- Delivery request forms can be emailed (email@example.com).
- Effective as of March 6, 2013.
- Contact Information: Central Library 1F Checkout and Return Team ☎ 053-950-4676