This service allows books to be loaned from the Central Library, Medical and Dental Branch Libraries, and Sangju Campus Library.
How to use the service
- Eligible books: all circulating books
- Check-out period: same according to user status and no extensions allowed.
- Processing period:
- Between the Central Library and the Medical and Dental Branch Libraries: within 3 days from the date of request.
- Between the Central Library and the Sangju Campus Library: within 7 days from the date of request.
- Check-out: the user must pick-up the requested book within 3 days of its arrival at the library where the user is registered.
- Return: to the library where the user is registered.
How to apply
- Check the status of the book (which library and check-out status)
- Complete an inter-campus library loan request form and submit it to the library where the user is registered.
- Request forms can be received by email (email@example.com) or in person.
- The request will be cancelled if :
- the library where the user is registered has the same book.
- the user has late books or is subject to other penalties.
- If a user fails to pick-up two (2) requested inter-campus library loans, their borrowing privileges will be restricted for 6 months.
- Rare books are excluded from this service.
- If a book on inter-campus library loan is lost or damaged, the user will be responsible to cover all costs related to replacing the lost or damaged book according to library regulations.
- Effective as of February 1, 2010.
- Contact Information: Central Library 1F Checkout and Return Team ☎ 053-950-4674