Area 7,750.46㎡, Seats 2,628, Lockers 3,694, Study rooms 6, Graduate School Reading Room Seating 100
|Floor||Seats||Lockers||Study rooms||Graduate School
|4F||612||965||2||Seats100 (Lockers 100)|
New Building Reading Room Hours
- [During Semester/During Vacation] 06:00 - 24:00 (1 - 4F), 06:00 - 02:00 next day(Basement)
- [During exam periods] 06:00 - 24:00 (2 - 4F), open 24 hours (Basement/1F)
* Lunar New Year Holiday, Chuseok Holiday closed.
Seat Ticket Issue
Using seat reservation kiosks, Location
- 1F of new building: 4, 2F and 4F of new building and basement level: 1 each
How to use
- 1)Check the target room and seat availability on the seat reservation kiosks system.
- 2)Scan the bar code on your student ID (for checkout ID).
- 3)Choose an available seat (marked in green).
- 4)Check your desired seat and use it.
- 5)To extend use, scan the bar code on your student ID.
- 6)When leaving, scan the bar code on your student ID to release the seat for others.
Rules on seat ticket issuance
Service Hours and Extension
|Ordinary Times||Exam Period|
|Service Hours||7 hours||Service Hours||5 hours|
(from four hours
(from three hours
Penalties for Non-returns
|Penalties||1. For every three non-returns, a seat ticket is not issued for one subsequent day|
|2. For nine accumulated non-returns, seat tickets are not issued for five subsequent days.|