SubjectWhat is the Inter-Library Loan cost support service?
Inter-library Loan cost support service is aimed at supporting members’ research and education activities. It has been implemented annually since 2012.
- Eligibility : Professors, Instructors, Graduate students, full-time employees
- Scope of Support : Cost incurring from original text copying and loan service for domestic materials and original text copy for overseas materials through RISS
- The Faculty (assistant professors and higher) : 200,000 won per year
- Guest Professors, Instructors, Pre-graduate students, Full-time Employees : 100,000 won per year
- Application method : Application through the library homepage (Data Collection: Central Library)
Login → My Library → Select “Inter-Library Loan / Document Delivery” → Click “Apply for Inter-Library Loan / Document Delivery → Enter details of application → Click “Apply”
For more details, please contact the Serial Room (Inter-Library Loan) on the 3F.
- nextWhere can I request a book purchase? Administrator2017/07/03
- What is the Inter-Library Loan cost support servic.. Administrator 2017/07/03
- prevHow can I use Inter-Library Loan / Document Delivery for.. Administrator 2017/07/03